Spray adhesive is a temporary bonding medium used during the embroidery process.
The adhesive spray is applied to fabrics primarily, to create a temporary bond to assist with positioning during embroidery manufacturing. A huge advantage of this adhesive spray is the flexibility of repositioning i.e. there is wriggle room for the embroidery operator after applying the spray to position the garment correctly.
The product is odourless and colourless. During application, there is an absence of “spray mist” which is advantages of improving working conditions for employees. The embroidery spray adhesive does not gum up sewing needles during production, allowing machine conditions to maintain efficient speeds.
Primary used are for machine applique, quilting, holding the fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming.
Key features are:
- Non-wrinkling, water-resistant, and can be re-positioned
- Quick and long tack for temporary or permanent bonding
- Adhesive grain is even and excellent for bonding thin materials
- Highly concentrated adhesive, strong stickiness, for bonding large surfaces
- Ideal for quick layouts, paste-ups, classifying fast location and scratching in Designing and cutting.
- Suitable for temporary bond and permanent bond applications.
- Primary Applications: for bonding embroidery, applique, foils, papers, clothing, softwood, plastic, metal, and glass materials. Used in many textile and screen printing environments.
- Excellent adhesive properties. Non-penetrating material and not harmful to the environment.
Application is suitable for many types of fabrics. The adhesive is transparent and useful when pasting materials that require strict colour control i.e. white paper sheets and textiles. There are minimal residues. Environment-friendly product. Contains no formaldehyde, Freon, aromatic, etc.
- Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other sources of ignition.
- Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
- Keep out of reach of children