1. Information we collect
In concluding your online order, we may collect the following information:
- name, contact details and other personal information;
- credit card details;
- Delivery address.
2. How we may use your information
We require this information for the following reasons:
- to supply you with products ordered;
- to comply with your request/s in terms of products ordered and delivery requirements;
- internal record keeping and administration purposes;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, you will be given the option to cancel your subscription from any such mailing list.
3. Who may receive your information
Your information will not be sold or made known to any third party except insofar as it is required to execute your order and the delivery thereof or otherwise as required/permitted by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All customers’ private information that is uploaded to our website is kept secure on our servers using the latest Secure Socket Layer encryption technology available. This encryption technology protects both your personal details that you add to our site as well as any payment card information. Credit cards transactions will be acquired for company by PayFast (Pty) Ltd who use the strictest encryption; go to
www.PayFast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. No credit card details are stored on the website, and Customer details will be stored separately from credit card details.
5. Controlling your Personal Information/Privacy Choices
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to opt-in to receive direct marketing communications from us;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: email@example.com
- If you believe that any personal information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
6. Links to other Websites
6. Available Channels regarding collection, use and distribution of Information (Opt-out Policy)